Be Common Core Ready with Adaptive Curriculum
Your Transition Starts Now
It's go time. Regardless of where you are with CCSS integration, Adaptive Curriculum is aligned and we're here to help you prepare right now.
With AC Math online interactive resources, you are ready to:
Inspire Teachers to Adjust to CCSS
Teachers will evolve their classroom to teach CCSS, where depth of topics replaces breadth of topics.
Motivate Students to Learn Differently
Interactive lessons, 3D graphics, and real-life scenarios keep students focused on deep conceptual learning.
Maintain Your Current Instructional Materials
Add CCSS aligned resources to any curriculum. It can be either a short-tem fix, or a long-term solution.
Innovate Your Classrooms
Start today with all-digital AC Math, your CCSS-aligned resource.
Address the Common Core Math Practices with Adaptive Curriculum
AC Math allows students to:
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively
- Model with mathematics
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others
- Use appropriate tools strategically
- Attend to precision
- Look for and make use of structure
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning