Get Free Access to Adaptive Curriculum's Online Math and Science Program
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, Adaptive Curriculum is offering all US schools free access to its interactive Math&Science library during school closures.
AC Math and AC Science activities provide middle and high school students with:
- Core mastery of standards-aligned rich multimedia content
- Dynamic, interactive simulations that promote deep conceptual learning and critical thinking skills
- Real-time feedback and evaluation with formative and summative assessments
- Differentiated instruction for various learning styles and proficiency levels
- ELL, RTI, and STEM support, including Spanish content
You will get access to over 1,100 activities, animations, and Interactive 3D Model Objects. Plus, you will have access to all resources and ancillaries. The free-access period currently ends by August 31, 2020.
WATCH WHAT AC CAN DO FOR YOU